One of my goals this year is to make dinner more often. Between pregnancy, having Prestyn, making sure that Carsyn gets the education he deserves, and everything else cooking has gone to the wayside. I picked 8 easy dinner ideas from last week. These look so delicious and I could definitely make them.
Broccoli Casserole with Chicken | Taco Bake
Curried Indian Chicken Soup | English Muffin Pizzas
Fillo Wrapped Chicken Parmesan Meatballs | Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken Parmesan Tenderloins | Creamy Stove Top Macaroni & Cheese
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
By Sarah Halstead | Our Holly Days | Alyson M | Fresh Mommy Blog
A few favorites from our blogs.
Raspberry Mocktail Punch Recipe | 7Up Ten Cranberry Sparkling Beverage
Valentine’s Day Fonts | Valentine’s Day Puppy Chow
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.
kelli @ eatprayreadlove says
Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life says