As a member of the Netflix Stream Team I was given a subscription and streaming device. All opinions are my own.
When it is too cold outside to play I love to cuddle with my kids on the couch by the fire and enjoy movies all day. We recently got rid of cable all together so Netflix is our go to way to watch movies and tv shows. I seriously do not miss cable at all. No commercials makes it even better. Here are some Christmas favorites you can watch this next week.
I’m Dreaming of A… Family Night In
Fire’s on, hot cocoa is poured and cozy socks are propped and ready for a night on the couch. These holiday favorites will have you feeling merry and bright, all season long.
12 Reasons To Spread the Netflix Love This Holiday Season
12. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or at the breakfast nook on a tablet.
11. See what Piper’s piping on Orange is the New Black.
10. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon and Toothless from Dinotrux.
9. Mom can play White Christmas over and over again and encourage her daughters to reenact “Sisters” like Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.
8. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it.
7. Celebrate the classic holiday extravaganza with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring none other than the Rockettes.
6. Legos, Legos and more Legos.
5. Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
4. Learn all you need to know from the first family, aka The Croods.
3. Saturday morning cartoons, solved. (Especially if Inspector Gadget has anything to say about it.)
2. Date night with Frank and Claire.
1. With Netflix, the whole family wins: Mom gets Jessica Jones, Dad gets Narcos and the kids getCare Bears, Project Mc2, Fuller House and five more minutes before bedtime.
6 Month Netflix Subscription Giveaway
Comment below with your favorite Christmas Movie!
Giveaway ends 11/16/15 11:59pm.