School is starting in just a couple weeks, so I have been on the hunt for breakfast ideas to make our school mornings go more smoothly. School mornings can be stressful. Especially in the beginning when you are trying to get back into a routine after a pretty laid back Summer. I share 5 tips for early mornings below to help you and your kids get back into the swing of things.
Prestyn will be going to preschool again this year. He won’t have to leave quite as early as his brothers, but it will be nice getting him fed while we are getting Dustyn and Carsyn ready for school.
He loves drinking Nesquik chocolate milk so he loved the NEW NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Super Breakfast. It is made with real milk and has delicious taste of Nesquik that kids love.
What I love about NESQUIK® Super Breakfast:
- Made with 100% real milk
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors
- 12 g of protein – a great source of protein
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Vitamin A & D
- Certified kosher
I like to serve Nesquik® Super Breakfast with a waffle and an apple. That way they get dairy, protein, grains and fruit. You could also serve with berries, a banana, toast, or a pancake.
5 Tips for Early Mornings
- Lay out what they are going to wear the night before. Makes getting dressed much easier.
- Find a quick, convenient, protein filled breakfast.
- Pack their lunches the night before.
- Make sure their folders are packed in their book bags.
- Print out a daily routine list of what needs to be done every morning.
You can find Nesquik® Super Breakfast in the juice or baking aisle.