Halloween is over, therefore it is time to start thinking about Christmas Gifts. Someone told me about the concept of 4 Gifts a few years ago, but we hadn’t followed through yet. Basically, each person would get 1 or 2 gifts from each Category: something they want | something they need | something they’ll wear | something they’ll read. I love this idea because it will really help teach your children that Christmas isn’t about how many presents they get. It is about being Thankful for the gifts they DO receive. Therefore, for the next four weeks I will share some gift ideas for myself from each category. I am starting with gifts that I want. Since I really love shopping handmade, these are all from Etsy.
4 Gifts : Gift Ideas – Wants
1. DSLR Scarf Strap | I love the mint and gold. I have been eyeing up the scarf straps for awhile. I think they are so pretty.
3. Phone Wallet/Wristlet | I love that this is big enough to hold your phone and anything else you may need. She also offers to add SD Card Slots. Which would be nice for me.
4. You Make Me Brave Bracelet | Our Church Women’s Conference was all about how God makes us brave. This would be a good reminder to have.
5. 90% Cream Coffee Cup | Kenny jokes on me all the time about how I drink mostly cream, not coffee. So this cup is perfect for me.
6. Minted Branch Knotted Headband | I love this color if you can’t tell, but I also have been eyeing up headbands. I need something to change up my boring hair style.
Grab our button, write your own blog post, and join Alyson and I each week.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated at all for this post. These are just items that I found and really liked.