Welcome to the second week of the series 4 Gifts. Last week I shared gifts that I would want. This week I am moving on to gifts that I need.
4 Gifts : Gift Ideas – Need
1. Simplified Planner | I am in need of a new planner to keep me organized next year.
2. Rice Cooker | Ours went capoot a few months ago and I can not cook rice on the stove.
3. Cord Holder | My charging cord at my desk is always getting ran over by my chair.
4. Fingerless Gloves | Stay warm during photo shoots, and using my phone.
5. Return Address Stamp | Something I never bought, but need! Would save time for sure.
6. Waffle Iron | Would love to be able to make waffles.
Grab our button, write your own blog post, and join Alyson and I each week.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated at all for this post. These are just items that I found and really liked.