Last week I shared that I was going to link up with the Nectar Collective for Weekly Wishes. Wanted to give you an update of what I have accomplished from my monthly wishes so far and share my weekly wishes for this week.
Throwback from when Kenny & I went to Florida before having kids!
- Have fun with our family in Florida.
Try not to stress over the little things.
- Catch up with some friends that moved to Florida a few years ago.
Can’t wait to see how much their kids have grown.
- Continue with eating healthier food even while we are out of town.
Don’t want to put on the 10 pounds I have lost so far.
- When we get home wash all our clothes from Vacation.
Then go through all our clothes and donate ones that we don’t wear, or don’t fit anymore.
This Month’s Wishes
- Don’t drink any soda.
(So far this is going good. Though I did have about 8oz of soda during my splurge meal)
- Cook more meals at home.
(Only ate out twice this past week. Much better then previously)
- Organize and declutter our kitchen.
(Hasn’t happened yet, hoping when we get back in town)
- Make it to the gym at least twice a week.
(Made it to the gym twice and worked out at home twice)
- Take more photos of the boys with my DSLR and print more photos.
(I have been taking more with DSLR, but still need to get some printed)
What are your goals for this week?