This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Minions © 2015 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Mott’s is a registered trademark of Mott’s LLP #MottsAndMinions #CollectiveBias
If your kids are anything like my boys, they are huge fans of the Minions from the Despicable Me movies. When I heard that they were going to be starring in their very own movie I was ecstatic. I decided in honor of the new movie I would make my boys a Minions bento lunch box.
When I was shopping at Food Lion the other day I noticed Mott’s for Tots Juice Box and applesauce had the Minions on them. I figured they would fit perfectly in my Minions inspired lunch. You can collect the Limited Time Only packaging through July 31st, 2015 in all Food Lion stores.
How To Make Your Own Minions Bento Lunch Box
By Sarah Halstead
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- 1 slice of mozzarella cheese
- dried seaweed
- cookie cutters
- Minons toothpicks
- Mott's Applesauce
- Mott's for Tots Juice Box
- You're One In A Minion Printable
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Place the lettuce in the bottom of your container.
- Take a large circle cookie cutter and press down towards the top of your bread. Just enough to make an indent.
- Use a knife to follow the indention, then cut down the sides and across the bottom.
- Place your cheddar cheese on the cutting board and place a piece of the cut bread on top to use as a template. Cut you cheddar cheese.
- Using a knife cut the seaweed in a long strip then place on the bread.
- Take a small circle cookie cutter and cute the eye out of the mozzarella cheese.
- For the small eye hole I found a small bottle cap.
- Using the knife cut out the mouth from the mozzarella cheese.
- Take some of the leftover seaweed and make hair.
Once I was done making the sandwich I added cut up cucumber with Minions toothpicks. I just took normal toothpicks and added a Minions sticker.
In the next compartment I added a Strawberry Mott’s Applesauce. Carsyn is a huge fan of applesauce, so I knew he would love this flavor. Mott’s Applesauce is an excellent source of Vitamin C, and Gluten Free.
For the drink I grabbed Mott’s for Tots in Fruit Punch. I had to take these photos quick because Dustyn was trying to drink all of them. Mott’s for Tots Juice box drinks have 40% less sugar than 100% apple juice.
Mott’s is launching 3 new Minion approved flavors/products, available for a limited time (June 1st through July 31st, 2015) in Food Lion including:
- Strawberry BA-NA-NA applesauce in a 4pk of pouches.
- Tropical BA-NA-NA applesauce in a 6pk of cups.
- Tropical BA-NA-NA juice drink in a 6pk of 8oz bottles
Mott’s Savings Alert!
Buy any (2) two Mott’s 64oz or 6-pack Juice products and get a FREE 6-pack of Mott’s Applesauce
For more Fun N’ Games check out Mott’s website, Facebook, and Pinterest.
Are you ready for this summer’s Minions invasion? Which Mott’s products do you want to stock up on for more fun like this at Food Lion this June?
Julie S. says
Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama says
Brooke @ Blushing Noir says
Laura MyNewestAddiction says
Sarah @ 2paws Designs says
Lani @ Life Anchored says