I have been compensated by Sundown Naturals® and Pollinate Media Group for this post as part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Sundown Naturals® but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #GoodnessGiveaway #sharethegoodness http://my-disclosur.es/OBstV
You know what really stinks, getting older. Now don’t get me wrong I love being married and having kids but I have to say my boys have been pretty rough on my body. After having kids my whole body shape changed, including added weight, stretch marks, and all that other fun stuff. Not to mention my hair has suffered after each pregnancy. I blame it on them, but really maybe it is just the fact I am not eating or drinking healthy food and drinks. Or maybe I am not taking the right vitamins and am not getting the right nutrients. Or maybe I just don’t have the time to spend pampering my hair like I used to! I thought I would share with you 5 simple tips & vitamins for hair that anyone can change or add to their daily routine to help their hair become thicker and more beautiful.
Simple Tips & Vitamins for Hair
1. Biotin Vitamins will help to support healthy hair skin and nails. I have heard several times that Biotin was the vitamin to take for my hair so I was checking out the vitamin section in Walmart (which has an awesome selection for the entire family) and came across Sundown Naturals®. I love that Sundown Naturals® are free of gluten, dairy, and artificial flavors ◊, PLUS they are gummies. I can’t be the only one that struggles with swallowing pills?! I read that Biotin will also help in supporting energy metabolism do have three boys to take care of after all. I need all the support I can get.
2. Drink at least 8 cups of water a day. This will help to keep you, your hair and your skin hydrated. You will also feel better overall.
3. Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. This is a great stress reliever and they say stress can cause hair loss. Take a walk or jog around the block. Go for a family bike ride.
4. Take a good probiotic vitamin. This helps your gut health which in turn helps your overall health. If you want to find out what vitamins would be best for you take this short quiz, plus there is a coupon at the end. The next time I head to Walmart I plan to grab the Vitamin C & D. They will help support my immune system.
5. Eat foods high in iron and protein. The extra protein and iron will help your hair. Eat plenty of chicken, steak, and beans.
I recently started implementing these steps into my daily routine and I am loving the way that I feel overall. I can’t wait to see where I will be in a couple months.
Enter the Goodness Giveaway Sweepstakes today! Head into Walmart and purchase at least 1 Sundown Naturals® vitamin product for a chance to win weekly prize packages and a grand prize! Every week, one winner will be selected to choose from 1 of 4 prize packs – Yogi Pack, Fitness Pack, Foodie Pack, or a $100 Walmart Gift Card. Simply upload a picture of your receipt here and you are entered for a chance to win some incredible prizes now through 11/1!
Find Sundown Naturals® Online:
What Sundown Naturals® Vitamins do you want to try?
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ◊Applies to all products manufactured after 5/1/15. Please check back of label as manufacture dates may vary.