Prestyn wants to play soccer next spring, so that means I am going to have two kids playing soccer. That is a lot of stinky clothes. If you have a child that plays sports then you know how smelly their clothes can get. Therefore, I wanted to share 5 laundry hacks I use with you. These help save time and stress during all of our activities.
5 Laundry Hacks For The Sports Parent
1. Treat stains right away. As soon as you get home from the practice or the game treat any stains they may have gotten.
2. Have clothes they use just for practice. This way they aren’t showing up to practice in their nice clothes. Plus you can wash all of the practice and game clothes together.
3. Make a designated sports uniform area. When it comes time for a game this will make getting ready super easy. I like to have the shirt, shorts and soccer socks all together. Right now I have a table outside of my laundry room for this, but I want to put up shelves so I can do a basket for Dustyn and one for Prestyn.
4. Establish a laundry schedule. You can download one I made here.
5. Buy a premium odor fighting laundry detergent like Persil® ProClean® Laundry Detergent 2-in-1 Odor Fighter. Persil® ProClean™ breaks down built-in odors to keep your clothes smelling great.
I love the refreshing smell of this detergent, it smells great but isn’t over powering. All of Persil laundry detergents can be used in all washing machines including HE.
Persil® ProClean® Laundry Detergent is formulated with special Pro10 Technology that delivers 10 dimensions of clean for our sports uniforms. The 10 dimensions of clean are: stain fighting, whitening, brightening, anti-graying, clean rinsing, long lasting freshness, odor fighting, cold water cleaning, clean fresh scent, fiber care. This helps his uniforms stay bright, fresh and odor free.
I picked up our Persil laundry detergent during a weekly grocery trip at Walmart in the laundry aisle.
Want more laundry hacks? Check out these laundry tips from Persil.