This nature suncatcher craft has been compensated by Collective Bias , Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LongLastingScent #CollectiveBias
Last week the boys were on Spring Break, and I decided I wanted to do a fun craft to celebrate all the pretty flowers (weeds) coming up in our yard. This nature suncatcher craft was inspired by the scent of new Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™ Fabulous Field Flowers. It smells amazing by the way.
Suavitel® Fragrance Pearls™ are available in two fragrances, Field Flowers and Lavender. Their fragrance lasts 5 times longer. You add them straight to your wash. I use the Fragrance Pearls™ along with the fabric conditioner and the clothes smell amazing. Kenny said he walks around smelling like a bouquet of flowers.
Nature Suncatcher Craft Tutorial
- Paper Plates
- Flowers, Grass, Leaves, Etc
- Contact Paper or Clear Vinyl
- Cut a hold in the center of the paper plate.
- On the back place a piece of contact paper so the sticky side is facing up.
- Have your child add his pieces of flowers, grass, leaves, etc. onto the contact paper.
- Then add another piece of contact paper on top to contain all the pieces of nature.
Here is Dustyn’s suncatcher. He just wanted to throw on a bunch of the flowers and grass.
I helped Carsyn place his flowers on his suncatcher.
They are so pretty hanging up on our back door.
I found both of these products in the fabric softener section of the laundry aisle at Walmart.
Here is a picture I grabbed last night with my cell phone as the sun was setting. It was too gorgeous not to capture.
Did you do any fun crafts with your kids over Spring Break?