My post about the Best Photoshop Actions is still one of my most popular posts over a year later. So, I thought I would expand on that and share the best Photoshop actions for Winter photos. If we have to deal with this cold weather, we might as well be able to edit our photos nicely.
Each of the companies below have a few actions you can try for free. I am also sharing a FREE black and white action I created just for my winter photos.
Best Photoshop Actions for Winter Photos
- Greater Than Gatsby Woodstock Collection – $75 | Includes amazing matte actions. (free actions)
- M4H Photography Memento Collection – $40 | Loving the Retreat action for indoor lifestyle. (free actions)
- Florabella Colorplay Actions – $129 | This is an all-n-one clean edit. (free snow overlay)
- Pure Winter Wonderland Actions – $25 | If you want to add a Winter effect to your photos. (free actions)
- Black & White Action – FREE | I made this Black and White Action and I love it for Winter Photos. It has a little bit of contrast and matte. You can add a warm or cool tint to your photo.
Here is the photo of Dudley using all the actions so you can compare. I only featured one or two actions from each set, but they all come with a ton of different actions. Each of the actions are adjustable to make your photos exactly how you want them to be.
What are your favorite actions to use on winter photos?
Disclosure: Some of these I bought and some were given to me. All opinions are my own. Contains affiliate links. Thanks for helping to support my family.