Recipe 9/52 for my 30 before 30 list. I am making and blogging about one new recipe a week. Since starting Medifast this week, I am trying to make healthier dinners. I really would have liked to have them fried but instead I made these Honey Glazed Pork Chops.
Honey Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4- to 1-inch thick
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add pork chops. Cook until brown, turning once. Remove chops.
- Place chops in 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar and honey in small bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 20 seconds; stir to combine.
- Add the dijon mustard to the mixture.
- Spoon half of the honey mixture over tops of chops, spreading evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Turn chops; spoon remaining honey mixture over chops, spreading evenly.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- To serve, spoon pan drippings over chops.
Please share some healthy, delicious meals in the comments. I need ideas!